Monday, July 20, 2009

Hillary Clinton, better than Barack Hussien Obama? Yes

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton's, I don't like her shrill voice and I don't like her worthless cheating husband, but she would be better than Obama by leaps and bounds.

Obama has done nothing in his life that would qualify him to be President, I do not believe he has the experience and skills necessary to lead this country in a time of peril.

Furthermore, I also believe his apology tours over seas has done nothing but damage our national security and invited attack by our enemies by showing his constant weakness and willingness to appease.

While I am by no means a fan of Hillary Clinton, I do believe that she would be a far better President than the one we currently have.

I wouldn't like Bill Clinton being in the White House again, but that would be far more favorable than what we are currently dealing with.

I also don't believe she would be this reckless with regards to her handling of the economy.

Remember that it was Obama and his administration that promised the American people that if we quickly passed his stimulus bill unemployment would not rise above 8 8.5%, what is it now? 9.5 and on the rise.

I mean, I'm just saying.

No comments: